Professional Certified Coach, Harvard Business Review Author
Mentor & Consultant for Professional Coaches
I am a Professional Certified Coach of ICF with experience of coaching over 2000 hours.
16 years of my work career have passed predominantly in the corporate business world.
After 2016, I have been working in 3 different areas:
1. Professional Coaching (Individual, Corporate, Team)
2. Soft Skills Development Consultant
I’m accompanying a diverse group of professionals (leaders, executives, career seekers, and entrepreneurs) along their professional journeys as a "road friend”
Some of the agendas of individuals I work with:
• I feel stuck in where I am,
• I want to show myself better and to advance in my career,
• I intend to improve my skills(communication, leadership, decision making, taking responsibility,…etc.
• I look for development, change and a new way.
Some of the agendas of corporate members are;
• To establish corporate vision
• To establish teams with high performance,
• To strengthen internal communication,
• Ensure the future of the organization
Agendas of Professional Coaches are;
• To reach more people after coaching training
• To carry out coaching identity more competently.
You can see some examples of recommendations about me in my profile on LinkedIn.
Sectors that I have worked till now : automotive, education, cosmetics, game industry, energy and power systems, logistics, textiles, medicine, finance and banking, information system, law.
In addition to the studies I perform with my strong belief in coaching, I am an active member of the Projects and Research Board at the ICF Coaching Organization.
I have written a book called "Yolunu Arayan Yolcu – Traveler Who Looks For His Way”.
I’m one of the authors of Harvard Business Review Turkey.
“You can’t exist in the future without recognition of yourself and the others”