One-day English tour to Valley of Assassins (Alamut Castle and Hir Village)
August 16th | Mordad 25th
If you are a fan culture and nature, enjoy speaking English, and want to make new friends and have fun, join us on this tour to visit the fascinating nature of the Valley and learn about rising and falling of the secret society of assassins. In this tour, we are going to visit Alamut Castle, enjoy the amazing sceneries, and a village known for its special red berry called dogberry.
Departure: 5:00 a.m.
Expected to arrive Tehran around 23:30.
Meeting point: Argentina sq. in front of Saman Bank
- Licensed local English-speaking guide
- English-speaking assistant guide
- Breakfast and lunch
* Breakfast is served when we arrive Qazvin (around 7:00 to 7:300)
** We have options for vegetarians and vegans
- Private minibus
- Travel insurance
Price: 195000 Toman
Both foreign tourists and Iranians are likewise welcome to join us.
To have a better experience:
- Please have your own personal glass. We do not use disposable stuff
- Have sunscreen, sun glasses, hiking shoes, sun hat, and some water
- Have your camera to take wonderful photos
- Have your ID card
- Bring your smile and happy face 😊