دانشگاه باهارات هند (چنای، هند)
جزء دانشکاه های برتر کشور هندوستان می باشد که در رتبه بندی های مختلف دارای گرید A و رتبه ممتاز می باشد.
The first self-financing Engineering College in the name of Bharath Institute of Science and Technology (BIST) was started in Tamil Nadu in 1984 by Sri Lakshmi Ammal Educational Trust, established by the academic visionary Dr.S.Jagathrakshakan. The trust then started Sree Balaji Dental College and Hospital, in 1989. Sree Balaji Dental College and Hospital was first recognized as a Deemed to be University by MHRD in July 2002, under section 3 of the UGC Act 1956 under the new trust Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER). The Bharath Institute of Science and Technology (BIST) was then brought under the ambit of Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER) in January 2003.
Later the following institutions of the trust were brought under the ambit of BIHER
- Sree Balaji College of Nursing, Chennai
- Sree Balaji College of Physiotherapy, Chennai
- Sree Balaji Medical College and Hospital(SBMCH), Chennai
- Sri Lakshmi Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences (SLIMS), Pudhucherry
Thus, Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER) is providing multi-stream, multi-cultural and high quality education to nearly 10000 students from around the world. It is functioning in a sprawling area of 305 acres of land located in 4 Campuses both in Tamil Nadu and Pudhucherry with the state of the art infrastructure facilities. There are well qualified Teaching Faculty members to teach various UG and PG programmes and to guide Ph.D. Research.
موسسه مهدپژوهش ره پویان حقیقت (تهران، ایران)
موسسه مهدپژوهش در سطح بین الملل و در راستای ارتقای سطح علمی، آموزشی و پژوهشی در حوزه های مختلف از جمله هنر و معماری فعالیت خود را به صورت جدی پیگیری می کند. در این راستا با ایجاد هیات مشاورانی متشکل از مسئولین و اساتید کشورهای مختلف جهان ازجمله ایران، هند، روسیه، ایتالیا، اسپانیا، استرالیا و غیره سعی در دستیابی به این هدف برداشته است. همچنین این موسسه با دانشگاه معتبری کشورهای مختلف تفاهم نامه همکاری امضا نمودند.
“MPRH Institute” envisions and constantly strives to provide an excellent academic and research ambience for people, students and members of the faculties to inherit professional competence along with human dignity and transformation of community to keep pace with the global challenges so as to achieve holistic development.”
One of the other important act of MPRH Institute “To gain real-time exposure on recent technologies and interdisciplinary sciences we provide practical approach towards trainings that enable the students and researchers. The batch size is limit to provide very good interaction with the students. We are having dedicated team for the Human’s placement assistance. We prepare the Humans for their life and job by giving expert level trainers.”
Aims and Objectives
- To develop as a Premier Institute for Teaching, Learning, Research and Innovation on par with leading global Institutes.
- Collaboration and interaction with national and international universities and higher education research institutions.
- To impart research and training to students for creating a better society with ethics and morals.
- To publish journals and books in Persian and English, and other languages
- To arrange conferences, seminars, workshops and lectures specially on Interdisciplinary sciences
- To foster an interdisciplinary approach in education, research and innovation by supporting lifelong professional development, enriching knowledge banks through scientific research, promoting best practices and innovation, industry driven and institute oriented cooperation, globalization and international initiatives.
- To conduct interdisciplinary social science research that leads to a humanist understanding of science and society
- To establish benchmark standards in professional practice in the fields of innovative and emerging areas in arts, architecture, engineering, management, mathematics, fuzzy systems and applied and interdisciplinary
- To conduct research in education, and especially in relationship between education and society and education and development.
- To consequently understand education as cultural transformation
- To articulate the philosophy of the humanization of education
- To carry on research (including action-research) and extension work in relation to various educational problems within and outside the formal educational system, including general education of the masses;
- To undertake, promote and assist experimentation and innovations in science and development;
- To provide consultancy and guidance to Governments, institutions and individuals for the development;
- To develop international contacts and collaborative arrangements for the study of comparative education especially in the developing countries and to collect information about innovations and experiments in the field of sciernce from other countries or as to disseminate the information to interested organizations.